Please note, some links in this post may be affiliate links, In fact, just assume they all are. I only recommend products that I use and love. An affiliate link doesn’t cost you more, but I may receive a credit or commission for my recommendation. Thank you for your support! Read the full disclosure HERE.
Four theme parks and countless rides. The idea of making your fast pass reservations a month or more before your trip can seem daunting. This quick guide will help you choose the best fast passes for your group. They are not listed in any particular order.
Keep in mind that there is a Fast Past tier system in place for all of the parks except Magic Kingdom.
Not the roller coaster type? Over in this post, we leave the coasters out!
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – This family friendly rollercoaster is a race through the diamond mines. Swinging mine cars add to the experience.
- Space Mountain – Blast off into the dark on this indoor deep space adventure. This high speed coaster will keep you guessing with every dip and turn.
- Splash Mountain – Find your Laughing Place with Brer Rabbit on this log flume style ride. That drop into the briar patch is a big one! You will get wet! I’ve been known to pull out my poncho.
- Peter Pan’s Flight – No matter the time of year or time of day, this ride always has a long wait. This is always on my FP list
- Big Thunder Mountain – This run away mine train is the “wildest ride in the wilderness”. A great coaster perfect for the entire family.
- Flight Of Passage – This ride is INTENSE. A simulator style ride, but not like one you have ever ridden before. Mount a Banshee and explore the world of Pandora. If you are prone to motion sickness take that into consideration. This ride is worth a little dramamine.
- Kilimanjaro Safari – This ride is NEVER the same twice. Free wandering animals make this an experience each time. I like to check out this ride in the mornings when the temps are cooler.
- Expedition Everest – This roller coaster experience is not what it seems. Embark on a trek to to the forbidden mountain. Beware, the Yeti may be lurking.
- Kali River Rapids – If you are into wet and wild rapids rides, this is for you. You are almost certain to be soaked. Bonus: Guests 36” – 40” can ride this with special seating in each raft. Unless you have someone to hold your stuff, a waterproof bag may needed for your electronic devices.
- Soarin’ Around The World – Although not a rollercoaster, this ride is full of thrills. Enjoy the sensation of hang gliding while you visit landmarks around the world.
- Test Track – Build your ultimate car while in line and then Put your car to the test. The end of this ride will really get your heart racing.
- Frozen Ever After – Visit Arendelle and encounter Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff , Sven and the Trolls on a smooth sailing boat ride.
- Mission Space – Join a 4 person crew and fly your spacecraft to Mars. This ride has two experience options: Mission Orange is for thrill seekers while Mission Green is a more family Friendly choice.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Tours – Board your ship and get caught up in your own galactic battle on this simulator ride.
- Slinky Dog Dash – Hop aboard Andy’s rollercoaster creation, Slinky Dog Dash and coil and twist all around Toy Story Land. This coaster is perfect for the whole family.
- Tower of Terror – The scene is set for another dimension. What seems to be a quick elevator ride to your room ends in a randomized 13-story drop sequence.
- Rockin’ Rollercoaster Staring Aerosmith – Board your super-stretch limo and head off to the concert. You will be rockin’ and rolling in the dark right up to the red carpet.
- Toy Story Mania – Get your game on in this arcade style ride. Your ride vehicle moves you to various carnival style games. Challenge your family and friends and compare scores at the end.
Does the idea of fast passes seem a bit stressful? Need help planning your vacation? Want me to figure this out for you?? Contact Me!
Ready to book your magical vacation? Click here for a Free Quote!