Please note, some links in this post may be affiliate links, In fact, just assume they all are. I only recommend products that I use and love. An affiliate link doesn’t cost you more, but I may receive a credit or commission for my recommendation. Thank you for your support! Read the full disclosure HERE.
Love the theme parks but not the coasters so much? This list is for you.
Disney World fast passes are the absolute best way to skip the lines for the most popular rides. Figuring out what fast passes to book 30 – 60 days before your trip can sometimes seem stressful. This list will help you figure out where to book your fast passes. These are not listed in any particular order.
Wishing this post included the coasters? We have a post for that right HERE!
- Peter Pan’s Flight – No matter the time of year or time of day, this ride always has a long wait. This is always on my FP list.
- Jungle Cruise – Join your skipper for a hilarious riverboat tour. While you ride, be on the lookout for Trader Sam. He will trade two of his heads for one of yours.
- Buzz Light Year Space Ranger Spin – A family Fun ride that’s also a game. Challenge someone in your party as you battle the evil Emperor Zurg
- Haunted Mansion – 999 Happy Haunts greet you as you take a tour.
- Flight Of Passage – It’s not a rollercoaster so I didn’t leave it off the list, but this ride is INTENSE. This is a simulator style ride, but not like one you have ever ridden before. Mount a Banshee and explore the world of Pandora. If you are prone to motion sickness take that into consideration. This ride is worth a little dramamine.
- Na’Vi River Journey – A much slower paced way to see the beauty of Pandora.
- Kali River Rapids – If you are into wet and wild rapids rides, this is for you. You are almost certain to be soaked. Bonus: Guests 36” – 40” can ride this with special seating in each raft. Unless you have someone who can hold your valuables, you might want to grab a waterproof bag for your electronic devices.
- Kilimanjaro Safari – This ride is NEVER the same twice. Free wandering animals make this a new experience each time. I like to check out this ride in the mornings when the temps are cooler.
- Soarin’ Around The World- Although not a rollercoaster, this ride is full of thrills. Enjoy the sensation of hang gliding while you visit landmarks around the world.
- Test Track – Build your ultimate car while in line and then put your car to the test. The end of this ride will really get your heart racing.
- Frozen Ever After – Visit Arendelle and encounter Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff, Sven and the Trolls on a smooth sailing boat ride.
- Star Tours – Board your ship and get caught up in your own galactic battle on this simulator ride.
- Tower of Terror – OK, this is not technically a rollercoaster, but there is a BIG DROP. The scene is set for another dimension. What seems to be a quick elevator ride to your room ends in a randomized 13-story drop sequence.
- Toy Story Mania Get your game on in this arcade style ride. Your ride vehicle moves you to various carnival style games. Challenge your family and friends and compare scores at the end.
Does the idea of fast passes seem a bit stressful? Need help planning your vacation? Want me to figure this out for you?? Contact Me!
Ready to book your magical vacation? Click here for a Free Quote!